that magic feeling
Alright, I think I am starting to feel the magic of christmas. All it takes is a good trip to the mall a couple days before Christmas. Seriously. I like the hustle and bustle and all the trimmings. Jason and I did great finishing up our shopping last night. I feel good about what all we got.
I think I want to clean a lot when I get home. Thank goodness that is what I want to do because it needs to be done! I want to clean the things we dont normally clean. Dust, behind stuff, the laundry room. baseboards. Cleaning can be rewarding...
I think I want to clean a lot when I get home. Thank goodness that is what I want to do because it needs to be done! I want to clean the things we dont normally clean. Dust, behind stuff, the laundry room. baseboards. Cleaning can be rewarding...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home