12/07/2004

Tuesday

Well, last night my husband and I put the lights on our Christmas Tree. We bought the tree Sunday night, but he had some friends over for "Halo" so we didnt decorate it. Last night we put the lights on. White and colored. Why not? But we volunteered to wrap presents at the PX on base last night so we didnt have time to decorate. Tonight Jason (my husband) is playing a concert in NEwberry and wont be back until midnight so we wont put the decorations on tonight either!!!! Tommorow night for sure... Besides it is kind of fun to drag the decorating out. This is my favorite time of year and it seems to fly by.

Ah. Christmas time. And it is nearly 70 degrees outside. That sucks. Thankfully we are going to MI over christmas so we will get to see some real Christmas weather. Jason's extended family lives in MI and I havent met all of them and we couldnt afford a "real" vacation... I am excited. I love snow and road trips and December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home